Thursday, September 18, 2008

Daye5


IT's been a long time since i last up-dated the blog. Been very busy recenly and I've moved onto a new place where there is no internet access. Anyway, thanks to everybody who asked about me either through e-mails or by calling my mobile(5alaaaa9 dereina ennek ensan mohem) :P
Ramadan kareem oo yen3ad 3ala aljamee3 blyomn oo albarakat oo sorry for the late wishes
------------
It took my body a couple of days to adapt to fasting since it was really hard not to eat anything when you stand on your feet from 9am to 5-pm everyday. Although I’m still a bit cranky and having a few headaches, I don’t feel that hungry as I used to be in the first few days. That’s probably because once I get busy there, time passes very quickly and just before I knew it, its 5pm, the end of my placement. Then I arrive home at my apartment gate around 5:30- 6:00 PM, so 2 hours would be left till ‘’ elfe6oor’’. Therefore, I don’t spend much time feeling hungry. However, today was an exceptional day since I missed my ‘’so7oor’’ and for some reason I’ve finished my placement at 1-pm which means I had 8 hours before I could break my fast. I tried to have nap as I really believe in this hadith:

عن أبو الحسن(عليه السلام): قيلوا، فان الله يطعم الصائم ويسقيه في منامه
رواه الصدوق

As I said, I tried for sleep, but I couldn’t fall asleep :( and this was because many things popped into my head. I don’t mean things like negative thoughts, but I mean things like the above photo.




lesson 332: DO NOT MISS YOUR SU7oor ever again;)

9 comments:

Yin مدام said...

You're a med student yet you still remember what food is????

lol

كله بأجره وثوابه
سلام الله على الإمام

ترى صارت فيني مرة وحلمت إني شربت ماي بارد وقمت من النوم لا عطشانة ولا شي
:)

سعدت بأول مرور
:)
ترى مارة من قبل وقارية 4\3 المدونة
بس سعدت بأول تعليق
:)

ZooZ "3grbgr" said...

What a huge feast for u alone mashallah :p~

hehehehe 3laik bel3afyah

o salam Allah 3laih

Salah said...

تقبل الله يا ماكس

كله باجره ان شاء الله

يمكن هذا تكفير ذنوب

؛)

S-Q8 said...

waay mo khosh 7arakah... youm ele matetsa7ar tkhale9 mbacher o teg3ad matsawe shay ela inik tan6er el f6oor;/
allah y3eenek
3moman welcome back..
o mbarak 3aleek el shahar
o tara el 9oorah yawe3atna!mino 6abekh?

Manal said...

الحمد لله على السلامة ولو انها متاخرة

ومبارك عليكم باقي الشهر

:)

يالله ان شاء الله ماجور

================

سلم لنا على الوالدة
الله يحفظها
:)

Sowhat said...

عاد ذاك اليوم على بالي !! اقول وينة هذا وينه هذا

مبارك عليكم ما تبقى من رمضان .. ومولد الأمام ...

Maximilian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maximilian said...

Yin

وانا اسعد بتواجدكم بهالمدونة الدايخة، رغم انقطاعي عن الساحة كنت اقولب بالبلوقات من كمبيتورات الجامعة، وداش بلوق انا وزوجتي اكثر من مرة

اكثروا الكوبلز الله يزيدهم:)

Zooz

Come on ! this is not for me. I forgot to mention that this photo was taken in the farewell dinner in honur of MAxim :)


salah

منا ومنكم يا أمين الصندووق :)،ظبطنا بشوية منهم عاد لي حولوا لك السفارة، ترة الاجار كاسر ظهري


نعناعة

علينا وعليكم ان شالله والله يعيده على الجميع بالصحة والبركة ، اييي هذا كان يايه اخوي والمفروض طباخ زوجته، بس انا شاك انه كان مطعم ، بس للامانة كان شي عظيم


ام مهدي

الله يسلمكم وعلينا وعليكم ، واجورنا واجوركم اجمعين ان شالله :)

الله يسلمج، على تسأل عنكم وتسلم عليكم :)


Sowhat

هلا بالغالي، شفت شلون؟ من انشغل انا انت تدش :/

علينا وعليك ومأجورين


inooor
اجورنا واجوركم امين
اكو واحد يتسحر بيبسي ؟ بعدين البيبسي ابروحه عن 3 صحون عيش :)))

ومبروك على التخصص

Anonymous said...

سلام
تقبل الله طاعتكم
ومبارك عليكم الشهر ومولد الامام ولو انها متاخره
والله بطني قام يغرغر لووووووول بروح فريج صويلح
بالعافيه اخوووي
..Qu